I have been so busy doing my friends' blog for them while they are in China that I haven't kept up on my own. So, Ryan took his first step yesterday. It happened about 5 minutes after Will left to go the the store. He was standing and wanted me to hold him so I put out my arms close to him and it worked. He stepped and then grabbed me after. He is getting so big. It amazes me how strong and determined he is though he hasn't shown it with walking. Today I caught him on top of a box of books. He was standing on a box that was 15 inches off the ground. He climbs any chance he gets whether it is up someone's chest or on the outside of the stairs since they are gated off.
We have had the Breinholt girls over since thursday and they will be here through friday. They have definitely kept me busy. They are such good girls I am just not use to having 3 kids. Charlie has been amazing with them. He is so tired from being poked by everyone. He was asleep and Kaylee says: "Settle Charlie"....then pokes him saying, "Wake up."
They are quite entertaining so if you want some humor, check out the blog I did. It is on favorites as The Breinholts. This weekend it was nice to have Will here to help. The girls love him and he sometimes is more creative than I am with things to do with them. I think mostly since he is goofy and they think he is funny. I have still been running a lot but not every day. It makes it hard with 3 kids to fit that in. I will post some pics and hopefully have some time to catch up later.
1 comment:
Little shit...so much for the perfect child. wink.
xoxo
Post a Comment