Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Little Helper






I have said this before, but this little boy just melts me. Since motherhood I have a new understanding of unconditional love. I would do anything for my son. He can be so mischievious and it doesn't matter. He could do anything and it would never change how I felt about him. My heart breaks every time I see him fall or get hurt. Today he was walking up and down the sidewalk looking so big when all of a sudden he tripped. He scraped up his little knees and they were bleeding. I seriously wanted to cry.

Today in YW's they talked about the ultimate sacrifice with a perspective I hadn't given a whole lot of thought too. Christ suffered and sacrificed but today we focused on Heavenly Father's sacrifice. How hard it must of been to sit back and let his son go through excruciating pain and suffering. Being a mother now I feel like I understand this a lot more.

Anyhow, I was looking at these cute little pictures of Ryan helping me with my shipments and I just can't get over how cute he is and what an amazing little boy I am blessed with. He loves playing with the shipping boxes...he especially loves standing on them (as you can see).

No comments: