Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Big Boy



So Ryan has mastered the art of eating with a fork. I can't believe how big he is getting. He actually eats with the fork slowly poking his food now and putting it in his mouth. He is talking more and more each day and surprises me with the things he will repeat. I think my favorite is him getting mad at Charlie. I don't know where he possibly could of learned that...hmmm. Charlie was bugging him and he yelled, "no Sarsie." Since then he will call Charlie...Charsie, Sharlie, and a few others. He even learned that when he drops food, he calls Charlie and he will come if Ryan points to where he dropped it.

Lately he has loved saying mommy. This was his first word but as soon as he learned Dadda I didn't hear much about me anymore. So he was calling me the other day and said this all within 5 seconds..."mommy, mama, mamba, mombie, bombie." He had us laughing so hard.

No comments: