So I finally admit I am a horrible blogger. After analyzing this, I came to the conclusion that this is mostly because I think that my posts have to contain something pertinent, funny, or cute (and always have a picture). Tonight I decided to change that. I am going to be a better blogger mostly because this is my way of journaling. Yes, I do edit a majority of my life out since I don't know who is reading, but I need to at least put the funny things down. So anyhow... I will be better.
Oh yeah, another reason I have been so bad at blogging is I am a complete addict to facebook. It intrigues me. At first I didn't see the point but I am loving it. I had to come to the realization that it is more of a forum instead of a blog. Besides arguing with a highschooler (who I don't know)about who is better friends or cooler, my little sister made my day with this comment. I about died from laughter.
(Preface, this is my husband's facebook status asking what he should do for our anniversary...the first reply is a gay friend of his from highschool... the second is my little sis)
Will is trying to decide what to do for his anniversary tomorrow. Any suggestions? 4:20pm
- 2 Comments
Travis Snoderly at 5:01pm November 6
Have dinner catered on the roof of the tallest building in your city - let her know you wanted to catch a star for her, but you're not that tall, so you thought you'd get as close as you could...
Kelli Delaney at 10:31pm November 6
1. Play hard to get
2.Send her hate mail
3.Tell her you curse the day she was born
4.Tell her she is a bumwicket
5.Kick her in the shin
I can say this because I grew up with her and I know that she likes this kind of stuff. I'm pretty much an expert.
XXXVV Still? Really!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment