Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day at the Lake

Ok.  I feel bad posting that since it is kind of misleading.  Really we just went to the lake in our neighborhood for an easter egg hung.  Ryan had a lot of fun even though we were lame and showed up late.  He didn't know the difference.  Some of his friends and a few strangers gave him some eggs.  It was a beautiful day and we got a few good pics.  We met up with some of our friends.  Kate was sleeping so she missed out on the pics. 










2 comments:

Abby said...

cute little family.
That's nice of them to give Ryan some of their eggs. And I'm trying to figure this out, but for some reason Will looks like a movie star- I just can't figure out who it is. With his buzzed head and sunglasses... I don't know. I'll let ya know. But don't tell him, he might get a big head huH? :) Just kidding.
Kate is so adorable. I wanna come over sometime to visit and meet Miss Kate.

marcus said...

it was fun, guys. let's do it again next year.