Ok, not really but Ryan does have daily adventures with his yellow ring. Ryan definately has a favorite color now. He will pick out his yellow ball or yellow ring out of all the other colors. Each day I find them hidden in various places. I went to give my dogs a dog treat and reached in their box or treats and Ryan's yellow ring was in there. He must of put it in there in the few minutes that I had the pantry open. Yesterday I found myself laughing outloud when I went to ship out books and I opened a box and Ryan's yellow ring was in there. He was sleeping when I discovered it. Right now his yellow ring is missing and I am curious to see where I will find it. Maybe in a cupboard, in his highchair, under the cabinet...I am sure I will find it sometime or other.
XXXVV Still? Really!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment