Ryan riding a bike (well sort of)
So we are in Utah right now visiting family. It feels good to be back. The first few days were a little weird but now it seems like home again. Ryan is having a blast with his cousins. He loves all the toy rooms at people's houses. His Grandma has so many toys that it blows ours out of the water. His schedule is definitely messed up out here. I feel almost like a neglectful mom since he plays so hard that he doesn't seem hungry. Often he misses his second nap but it means he crashes at night without a fight. Tonight he didn't go to bed till 9 which is really 10 on his schedule back in Texas. I have a ton of pics to post but I have to get on a different computer since there isn't a card reader. We miss everyone and Texas but we don't miss the rain. The weather in UT is so nice right now. I have to say, every time we come back here we are tempted to stay here.
1 comment:
If there is no rain, Im tempted to go back too! Actually, Jason got a job offer out there this week! It sound like y'all are having fun... and Ryan as well. We do miss y'all over here though. How's the Cafe Rio?!
Post a Comment