Will and I decided that boys come pre-wired. Really there is no need to teach them how to sword fight or make cool noises, they were already manufactured with that ability. I say this because Will and I were changing out our screens and bought a roll of screen. We sat it down and Ryan went running for it. He picks it up and starts swinging it arond making sword fighting noises of course..."pssshh....psssshh....pshhh" he says. The next day we were standing in line and he found wrapping paper and grabbed it and started sword fighting again. At this young age he already thinks the "vrrrrt" sound is hilariously, for those of you who aren't familiar with this it is the fake fart. Yes, that would be my husband...that's all I have to say about that. Before he could really crawl he was going up the stairs. He immediately knew what to do with cars and how to climb on everything. He is as sneaky as can be which definitely is a boy thing (could be toddler but I think boy). Today he decided he loves hiding in the pantry. I thought I would show some pictures to prove my point. And yes, that is his toy phone in two pieces that he is about to throw. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I totally agree - and it's almost not fair to the Mommys who stay home with the little boys. We can't make the vehicle noises and the crash and other sound effects like the Daddys can.
Cute pics! Oh, and Matthew thinks it is hilarious when he 'vrrrts' too.
I, too, agree! Boys are the best!
They definitely come pre-wired, but also coming from Will it is even more expected. I didn't know Will as a child, but I'm sure Ryan is just like his dad was and still is.
yes boys are pre-wired...its the only way we can be somewhat equal in the early stages to women seeing how they advance so quickly and gain so much more knowledge before us men know whats going on...
I can't wait to see our little man grow and start being a boy with noises...
Sounds like Texas is doing quite well for you...
Enjoy hope to hear from you soon
The Hills
Post a Comment