1 Little Boy
1 Box from Daddy's books
1 Pen
1 Lego
1 dash of mischief
So I sat at the computer the other day working (well kind of) and I looked over and this is what I saw....A little boy that got a pen from the desk, a lego from his toys, and climbed inside a box all by himself. Ry has been so funny lately. It is amazing the sense of humor kids have at this young of a age. He knows how to show off and knows if he squints his eyes really tight you will laugh at him. He is such a little stinker yet the highlight of my life. He brings me unimaginable happiness and joy. Today he melted me. I was sitting on the floor watching him play and had already put him in time out for chucking a toy at me. Just when I think he is going to repeat his behavior, he runs as fast as he can to me and gives me a monster hug. It is at times like that I have to fight back the tears. I am amazed at how fast he is growing and how smart he is. Each day he is saying more and more words. Tonight I asked him if he wanted to brush he teeth and he took off for the stairs. He then said "brush teeth." I stepped aside to tell Will and when I had turned around he had opened the drawer and got out his tooth brush. He really amazes me...his new words include basketball, red, green, blue, grandma, shirt, book, & four & five (to add to his one, two, three). I am so proud of him and so proud to be his mother.
2 comments:
Aww so sweet. Carson loves the taste of toothpaste, he always says "more, more, please"-- good thing I don't give him adult toothpaste! Ry is a doll, cant wait to see the house!
I will be even more amazed when he can say, "polysomnography".
Post a Comment