Saturday, March 22, 2008

Husband Tag

Hey Kelli (Atwood) this one is for you. I usually forget to do these (sometimes on purpose) but I thoroughly enjoyed yours. This one I think almost says more about me though instead of Will. For those who don't know Will that well, he is an amazing husband and father. Words can't do him justice. He is the most kind, loving, talented, and fun guy.

What is his name? William Harold Spriggs or Willy Harry as I sometimes like to call him

How long did you date? 5 ½ months…I forgot how short it was

How long have you been married? 5 ½ years

Who eats more sweets? Will generally does. Maybe it is because I don't buy treats very often though. When I do buy treats I let them sit there for days then get upset when I go to retrieve them and they are all gone. I do however like chocolate more than he does.

Who is taller? Will 5’10”

Who is the better singer? Will, my family got left out on the singing genes

Who does the laundry? Me... if he did it I would really have no clothes that fit me anymore (he can do laundry great really but it is just easier than having him ask me what goes in the dryer). I do have to brag though since I have a husband who does a ton of cleaning!

Who pays the bills? Me, although Will is better at it. I have to analyze them and make sure they are right and Will pays them first day without looking at them. I pay by signing us up for auto-pay then I don’t have to worry about it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Will, although if I rearrange our room which ever side of the bed is closer to the door he wants.

Who mows the lawn? Both of us. Although now that he works from home I am sure it will be him this summer. If you count our neighbors lawn in there it is definitely me since I get embarrassed by their yard so I finally cut it or try to talk Will into mowing it.

Who cooks dinner? Me unless you want Mac & Cheese, frozen pizza, or Hamburger Helper….then Will’s your guy.

Who drives? Will unless it is 3 A.M. on a road tripWho is more stubborn? Me which is no surprise to everyone who knows Will

Who kissed who first? Will kissed me first. We had hiked a mountain to overlook the whole Salt Lake Valley so we could watch the fireworks. It was a long awaited kiss since when I first met him I was in another relationship. I didn't have feelings for Will nor did he for me. My boyfriend had other things going on and he kind of forgot about me and left me hanging. Will was there as a friend and I couldn't help but fall for him.

Who asked who out? Will…we hung out for a while with other friends since we both didn’t want to date each other. Then after we had fallen for each other he thought he would ask me out on a real date. We went to Bombay House then went up to Deer Valley I think for an outdoor symphony if I remember correct.

Who proposed? Will. It was really romantic but quite comical building up to it. I was a little frustrated with him since he bailed on me at 8 pm the day before. The next day he said he wanted to make it up to me by taking me out. I was sick but he talked me into it. We went to dinner and then went up to Silver Lake. We walked around the boardwalk and ran into people who told us to watch out for the moose. Sure enough there was a moose maybe 20 feet away. I didn’t think it was a smart idea but Will told me to keep walking. We saw a couple raccoons and some glowing eyes but kept going. Finally we got half way around and I looked up and he had one of the decks over-looking the lake tied off with a professional sign that said “reserved for Will & Kamie.” I look beyond and there are 4 massive vases full of long stem roses. There was a table with candles, cheese cake, and sparkling cider. Just when you think it can’t get better he has me sit down, he pulls out the guitar and starts singing. After he has me in tears, he pulls out a ring and proposes. I had no idea it was coming and how could I say no after that.

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more siblings? Me, 7 to his 3

Who wears the pants? Me….but really we both do. I say me since I am more opinionated and he is very easy going…but pretty much everything is 50/50 or one of us just doesn't care.

I tag Kristen, Brandi, Maryann and whoever wants to do this. I know you guys sometimes read my blog...if you have done this already you can ignore this.

2 comments:

Kamie said...

Thanks, I am happy. How are you doing/what are you up to? I have to say I was a little surprised to hear from you. Just curious...how did you find my blog? Shoot me an email I still have the same one. Hope all is well.

McLovyn4lyfe said...

I found your blog by mistake. I was helping a patient set goals after surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff, and he said he wanted to be able to square dance in Branson, Missouri. I was searching for square dancing on line to see how much range of motion we would have to restore, and found you tagged on someone else's page under New Years Ho Downs, or something like that.

I'm not a blogger, and I don't read other people's blogs, (except when I want to mess with my paranoid, militant, lesbian cousin). I just stumbled across yours, found I was amorphously alluded to, and decided to holler out Word Lyfe style. Don't take it personal that I don't read your blog. The closest I get to online networking is probably facebook.

I also rarely use this google account for email, its mainly to enable video chatting with my Imac, so I wasn't aware you responded to my post. Even if I had been aware I couldn't have emailed you back because I think I deleted your address 6 years ago when all of my messages were getting sent back saying I was blocked.

I bet you are a great mom, I always thought you would be. I hope you still cheer for the Utes, especially after deflating TCU. I used to see Dallas/Fort Worth like every other week when I was at Duke so I like to rub it in every time I run into a Horned Frog fan.