


I can't believe how big Ryan is getting and how quickly he is growing up. He turns 20 months this week and it seems unreal to me how fast the time has passed by. Each day I am treasuring the little things he does that brighten my day... whether it is smelling a flower, giving me a big hug, or saying "hi" in the sweetest voice possible. He is learning more and more each day and is shocking me with his growing vocabulary. This last week he learned his name. The first time he said repeated it, it came out as Ryan Ship. Now he says Ryan Sriggs or something like that. Last week he held up a little toy and said "giraffe"... I had no clue he knew what that was. I think one of my favorite things he says is chill. Often when he gets worked up Will asks him if he will chill. Ryan wipes away his tears and replies "chill."
3 comments:
Adorable!!! I love little toddler-talk with the wisp and everything, it's so cute!
He's getting so big! I love to hear little kids talk. He is such a sweetheart.
I cant believe our boys are growing so quickly. UGH! Oh well, Ry is so sweet, I love him to death!
Post a Comment