Saturday, April 12, 2008

Petting Zoo Birthday Party


Again these are pics from my phone since I don't seem to carry my camera along with me. Ryan went to his friend's birthday party this week and they had a bounce house and brought in a little petting zoo with baby animals. The pig was only 8 days old and they had a tiny duckling and some chicks along with bunnies, goats, guinea pigs, a chicken and a duck. Ryan loved the goats. I thought the pig was absolutely adorable. For a minute there I wanted a pet pig. They were so cute but I felt bad for all the animals. There was this older boy there that Will named "Sid" (in reference to the destructive kid on Toy Story)...he made the little pig squeal and cry. He also tried to put the chickens into flight. Yikes....I stayed in the pen most of the time trying to protect the little animals. I would love to do this for a birthday party but I don't know if I can support it. Although, I think the parents would be a lot more responsible and I trust Ryan's friends a lot more so we'll see.

2 comments:

jen said...

hi guys,

i'm an old old friend of will's from wayyyyy back in the day. your son is so handsome! looks like it was an awesome birthday party
~jen shockey

Stephanie said...

Seeing those pictures of the little baby animals makes me want to go out and buy a baby pig AND a baby duck! I don't think Dale would be too happy though to come home to that. Especially since I already did that once with a dog. :)