
Ryan has been at the Woodfields while I am in China. He has discovered a whole new world of adventures. Since he has been staying with them, he thought he would do his share by helping out with the dishes. Apparently he had a ton of fun and was soaked by the time he was done. These are some of my favorite pictures.


This is Ryan crawling at the Woodfields. He loves seeing what he can get into and what cords he can find to pull on. Since I have been gone he has mastered the art of crawling up the stairs, pulling himself up on his own. He says "mama" when he is sad which isn't new but today I guess when Will woke him up and he was mad he said "dada" while Will was changing his diaper.
1 comment:
Cute little bugger. Watch yourself! I will put him in my purse and run.
Post a Comment