
Kelli & me in a Bubble
This is Kelli and I in a bubble in Su Zhoa. It was so much fun. you get in this bubble and they blow it up with air and you go out on the water and play around. We have a ton of pictures. At first we were falling everywhere on eachother. We were the only people who did it so we had tonz of people watching and laughing at us. It got so sweaty in there since it is plastic. So, if you are ever in China, definately get in a bubble.
So this is the first day I've gotten my blog to pull up in a long time. Tomorrow I leave to come home. I think Su Zhou has been the highlight of my trip. It is so beautiful. It is so green and has this old school feel to it. It is a very humbling city. You see people washing their clothes in the River that has 100s of boats going up and down. Not the most sanitary place. It has this feel about it that is so peaceful. There are gardens throughout the whole city that people pay to go into. We went on a little bought ride and then went in a motor boat up and down the city.



No comments:
Post a Comment