Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking Out My Frontdoor

This little boy just melts me

Ryan and Piper waiting for Daddy to come home.

This kid has a lot to talk about











Eating Mommy's phone

Look at my 2 new teeth
.....
Ryan has 4 teeth now. His top ones poked through last week and they are coming in fast. It makes him look more like a little tot and less like a baby. He has now realized that a regular crawl works better than his army crawl too. Although he does like the army crawl cause he can hold things in both hands and scoot around. I think it is just a matter of time before he begins to walk. He already loves racing around holding onto our fingers and his balance is getting better.
Today was a crazy day for me, pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Dealing with the hassel of phone calls with work and shipping stuff out. I am glad that days like this end though there is always what tomorrow will bring. I did talk to my department head at WSU. I realized I have just 2 more classes till I am done with my major requirements. Soon I am sure my blog will start to falter as I will be dedicating this time at night to my senior thesis. I figure if I post it then I will have to finish it since people will ask me about it. Anyhow, I should probably call it a night.

No comments: