
Ok, so Ryan isn't really outside in the sun but he would be having fun if he was. We got him these new sun glasses since the optometrist said everyone should wear sunglasses, especially if you have beautiful blue eyes like Ryan to protect them. Yeah, he hates them. He will keep them on for maybe 10 seconds, smile, then pull them off.


Today Piper wanted to go outside with Will so we let her. She freaked out while he was mowing the lawn meaning pouncing at the lawn mower and barking. She finally started charging it so we had to bring her inside. You can tell by her big smile how much fun she had.
1 comment:
That is so funny! Love the sunglasses, and I cannot believe he is almost 11 months! And yes the photographer was the same as I used before =) She just moved to NM, but if you are interested, I have her friends (who are photographers) information, they do the same thing, and charge $100 for the session and the disk of pictures.
Post a Comment