Friday, June 29, 2007

Little Boys

I guess my thought in this post is to show how fun little boys are. All the laughs they give you and how much stuff they can get into. I don't have the pics to show all the stuff that Ryan can get into but this might give you an idea. I thought I would start with the good stuff. How fun little boys are and how they just melt you. Ryan got to ride in the shopping cart car with his cousin Alec. Ryan thought he was so big. He sat there smiling and turning the wheel. It is so amazing to me how much he knows at this young age.


I took Ryan on one of the usual walks and this was the end result. He tried so hard to stay awake. So hard that he fell asleep while sitting up, leaning on his little hands.



One of Ryan's favorite things to do is to get into our electronics. He loves playing with the dvd/vcr. He sticks his little hand in there and presses buttons. I told him "no, no" and he smiled and looked at me. In the picture below he started trying to climb up the entertainment center. He put his little feet on the shelves, and put his hands up so high to try and climb.







No comments: