You would think I would be bragging about my cute little boy (which I could go on forever about) but today I I have to say I am proud of myself. I ran 4 miles straight which I realized I have probably never done that in my life. In highschool I ran a lot with basketball and track but it was sprinting and stop and go in basketball ladders. I have been putting in distance the last couple months but it is stop and go. I also realized I had too fast of a pace to go that far until I ran a slower pace with my friend. Yesterday I put in about 4 miles total but only ran a little over a mile since it was so hot. If I want to run distance I have to go at 6 in the morning which I did for the 4 miles...otherwise it is about 90-95 degress plus humidity when I go.
1 comment:
AMAZING!!! I'd pass out, thats awesome. You should do a marathon!
Post a Comment