Ryan is napping now and I realized I haven't posted for a long time. I guess the newest and most exciting news is that we decided to build a house. We have been looking at houses for the last 2 years since the layout of ours hasn't been the most functional for our needs. After looking at several houses we decided to build and get the layout that fits us best. We are building in Castle Hills which is an area about 3 minutes away from where we are now. It is really the only new housing left in Carrollton which is where we want to stay. We are moving to a community that has great amenities. Multiple pools, tennis and basketball courts and 18 different parks that Ryan will be frequenting.
Will is switching jobs in a couple of weeks. He will be leaving the DOO position and be working from home on our business and doing some contract scoring on the side. I am really excited to have him home. Ryan will get to see him more than a couple hours a day.
Charlie is doing well and owns the house again now that Piper is gone. I think he is a lot happier not having to compete. He gets to go on a ton more walks now that I can take Ryan in the jogger and Charlie can come along and run to the side.
Will is switching jobs in a couple of weeks. He will be leaving the DOO position and be working from home on our business and doing some contract scoring on the side. I am really excited to have him home. Ryan will get to see him more than a couple hours a day.
Charlie is doing well and owns the house again now that Piper is gone. I think he is a lot happier not having to compete. He gets to go on a ton more walks now that I can take Ryan in the jogger and Charlie can come along and run to the side.
The last couple months I have taken up running at have been training for a 10k. I am sure some of you are laughing at the thought of me doing that. I feel like I can finally post that since I am almost to my 6.2 miles. I have been running about 4 times a week. I usually run about 2 miles 3 of the days and then put in distance one of the days. Yesterday I ran 4.7, last week 5, and the week before 4. I am getting there. I notice that it is a battle with my mind right now and not my body. I can easily run that but some days I am not as motivated as others.
No comments:
Post a Comment