Ryan and I are in Kansas City right now soon to be joined by Will this weekend. I have to say as excited as I am to see Will this weekend will be a hard one. Piper is joining Will on the ride up and won't be coming home with us. We found a new home for her where I am sure she will be happy. The problem is I don't really want to give her away. I know she will have a great home but I am so attached to her. I have said this before but if I could hand pick a dog I would pick her. She is so loving and gentle yet so funny and playful. She is great with Ryan and makes him laugh all the time. We knew this was coming for awhile. We thought originally we would get rid of Charlie since they started to not get along. The solution is to find a home for one of them or let them fight it out. Charlie is so stubborn I am afraid he would get hurt pretty bad if we let them settle it that way. This is really the only way for them both to have good homes.
We took Ryan and Ethan swimming yesterday. Ryan had a blast. He was laughing so hard. It was the first time he has been in a deep pool. He tried to push me away so he could be on his own. He nose dived into the water when trying to get away from me so that his face got in the water. Instead of crying he burst into laughter. He is such a good little boy. Anyhow, I forgot my camera so I probably won't have it till this weekend. Ry is about to go down for a nap so I have to run.
XXXVV Still? Really!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment