Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Train Table




Ryan got a new train table for Christmas. Ok, maybe not Christmas since we just gave it to him last week. But we did intend to give it to him for Christmas but we didn't want to set it up till we moved. Anyhow, he loves it. When we were putting it together he wanted to help and I thought I was crazy for taking the time since I thought he was going to destroy it. He loves it though and will spend easily an hour at a time playing with it. He tells his friends no when they try and put an airplane on the tracks or if they aren't playing correctly. He is definitely my son. Here are a few pics. You would think since I have a relatively good camera that I would pull it out and use it all the time but it seems to be that my phone is always around and that is how I am capturing moment. Also I am putting a few pics of Ryan enjoying the new house. Hopefully I will update some more later since I have been horrible about doing it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, check that out! I'll have to show Brandon these pics, he'll love it! How are you enjoying the house? Have you guys got swimming pool passes yet? We got ours a couple weeks ago... maybe we'll see you all up at the community pool sometime. Great pics!!!

Sally said...

How fun!!