Ok, I could say this about a lot of things possibly, but the one thing I'll admit is that I'm hooked on So You Think You Can Dance. I love this show. It is sad when you look forward to a certain day of the week just because your show is on. In my book it beats any show. I don't think there are any shows other than this that I have to watch. It brings back some good memories from dance company, ballet, and folk dancing. Yep. For those of you who know me now I am sure it is hard to imagine me as a dancer. Most people are shocked since they see the tom boy in me. But I love dance. I danced for 15 years and even taught ballet. I know a lot of people think they are good but I could hold my own. I would never say that now since I am the farthest thing away from that. Not to mention my body is nothing near where it use to be. I really have to laugh at myself.... Tonight with Will gone I sat there watching the show by myself and realized that I was stretching and trying to increase my flexibility. I am such a geek. I really can't believe I admitted that. Anyhow, here is my favorite dance of the night... It is about a workaholic husband and his wife who wants to see more of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpkJIOwH5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpkJIOwH5c
3 comments:
Haha. That gave me a giggle. I can imagine you stretching in front of your TV.
That's funny, we're also hooked on that show! I set our blog to private and don't have your email address to send you an invite. So, if ya get a chance send over an email (I think you have our email address?) and I'll add you as a reader. Hope all is well!
Hey, my name is Stephanie. I was a friend of Wills when we lived at Foothill Place. He just e-mailed me the link to your blog and I just have to tell you how cute Ryan is, and if he is anything like Will I am sure he is full of personality. Hope you guys are doing well in Texas. Take care!!!
Post a Comment