So I needed a new post that didn't say how obsessed I am with a TV show. That is a little discouraging though true. I was trying to think of something to post when Will told me to come look at Ryan. He was playing with a box that some pillows came in carrying it around, climbing in it, and bumping into the wall. I happened to have the camera close by for the first time in months and was deleting a picture when he sat down and said "cheese!". I held the button down hoping that I would catch some of it and caught this cute pic. He had held that smile for a good 5 seconds. I think the picture explains his personality perfect and the joy he has for life. This kid is so much fun and brings me more happiness than I ever imagined. Each day I find myself saying "I can't believe he is mine." Anyhow, I love this pic even though the lighting isn't great since I didn't have any on.
XXXVV Still? Really!
3 years ago
7 comments:
How freaking adorable is that picture!!!!!! He is such a sweet boy, and I'm sure Carsons forgotten all about our last visit, so it's time to do another one =)
Love the picture!! He is looking so much older (which tends to happen, I guess :-)). Anyway, I'll make sure to show the girls too.
That is a great picture! It truly reflects who Ryan is.
That picture is darling. I can't believe how quickly kids grow up. It's so fun to read what you guys are up to.
That is a darling pic--it's nice to read your updates! Hope y'all are doing well!
Hey, I tagged you so go to my blog and don't spoil the fun ;-)!
What an adorable little guy! Too cute Kamie! Too cute!
Post a Comment