So this post is belated but I had to show off Ryan's fabulous birthday cake along with some pictures from his party. For Ryan's birthday I had found a cake pattern online for a Rocket cake from Little Einsteins. I bought all the stuff and was telling my friend about it and she offered to help and then eventually took over the whole project (which I didn't mind a bit). It saved me a lot of stress and I'm sure turned out a lot better than what I would've done. So here it is. Ryan's "bocket" cake as he would call it. He was so excited when he came downstairs to see his cake. We almost had a catastrophe before his party. I went to get ready and a friend was watching him. She turned her head and he was up on the table poking at his cake.
For his birthday, we gave Ryan a bike. He loves it but probably more for the tote in back that he puts his rock collection in. He thinks it is so fun to push around and every once in a while you will find him sitting on it. He can push the pedals and is very close to being able to ride it.
Last, here is a slide show from his birthday and birthday party. There were too many good pictures to post so I compiled them. Thanks to everyone who came. He had so much fun and is putting his new toys to good use.


2 comments:
FUN, FUN, FUN!
Happy Belated Bday, Ryan!
Happy Birthday Ryan! That is an awesome cake! Your mom must REALLY REALLY love you!
Post a Comment