We took Kate in for her one month and she was already up to 5 lbs. 3 oz. She is gaining weight like crazy. She has had a few nights were she has slept 6 hours but that is a rare occurance. We had her pictures taken at home by Our 365 portraits. They are the company that does the hospital pictures. We had a free 8 x 10 so I agreed to let them come take her pics. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised how they turned out. The guy who took them did a good job though he is not good with babies at all. He was so quirky (might of been a cultural thing) and tried to get Kate to calm down by repeatedly yelling "shhhhhh" at her. Yikes. Then we did a balancing act with her head which was scary to say the least. I received comments on how strong my baby is and how they couldn't believe she was holding her head up. That was because she wasn't. Anywho... here they are. My sweet baby Kate.
















3 comments:
She is darling! She does look like she's holding up her head- pretty cool, however you accomplished it. I'm glad that she's gaining weight and growing so well! She looks just adorable!
It really does look like she is strong, whoah! Cute pics :) Beautiful miracle.
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment