Good idea... peeing in the toilet.
Bad idea... peeing in the toilet then deciding to pee off the landing onto the floor below as well as on the futon.
I really really wish I could laugh but I am fuming. This kid did it just to spite me. He decided to do it at 11:30 at night when I least expect it and then asks me to put his underwear on. I ask him why the floor is wet and he said he peed there. I went in the bathroom to find it wet everwhere and then saw he had been playing in the water. I asked him if he spilled water everywhere. He then tells me very clearly he spilled water on the bathroom floor but peed on his elephant and onto the floor below. Oh yeah, and on the futon. Are you serious? A part of me really wanted him to lie to me and tell me he didn't pee. He knew the consequences that were coming. He doesn't have accidents. He is the boy who hours earlier as I buckled him in the car told me he needed to go to the bathroom. It is so deliberate it kills me.
Bad idea... peeing in the toilet then deciding to pee off the landing onto the floor below as well as on the futon.
I really really wish I could laugh but I am fuming. This kid did it just to spite me. He decided to do it at 11:30 at night when I least expect it and then asks me to put his underwear on. I ask him why the floor is wet and he said he peed there. I went in the bathroom to find it wet everwhere and then saw he had been playing in the water. I asked him if he spilled water everywhere. He then tells me very clearly he spilled water on the bathroom floor but peed on his elephant and onto the floor below. Oh yeah, and on the futon. Are you serious? A part of me really wanted him to lie to me and tell me he didn't pee. He knew the consequences that were coming. He doesn't have accidents. He is the boy who hours earlier as I buckled him in the car told me he needed to go to the bathroom. It is so deliberate it kills me.
3 comments:
I am so super impressed with all the updates! Finally!
Those are the times when Kelly and I wish there was a trade kids for a day system out there. They always have to see just how far they can really go to get your attention. I would have been just as mad. BTW, thanks for the Christmas card, it was so cute. Kate is so beautiful.
Great story! You guys need to come visit us so that Ryan can pee off our landing! (Okay, we would rather that he not actually do that, but we would love to see him and all of you!)
Post a Comment